Thursday, November 28, 2013

Household Organisation

In the weekend I got a bee in my bonnet about how no-one seems to help with housework & the laundry always falls behind if I don't do it.  I asked my husband why that would be & he said because he doesn't know what needs to get done & what I am up to in the laundry.  I have now fixed that problem thanks to MDS. I created two "frameables" that are now on the laundry wall so everyone nows what I am up to & what should be done each day.

I created the "laundry" one first & then used it as the basis for the "household tasks".

I started with a custom A4 blank page.  My laundry walls are blue & yellow stripes so I knew I wanted to incorporate both colours.  I went through all my designer kits I have & was taken by the Lemonade Stand designer kit. I loved the flowers & the bright colours, because a list of chores has to look enticing!

They circles are the circle punch that has been filled with one of the Lemonade Stand DSPs.  I then added the flowers & put pearls in the middle of them.  The flowers & pearls were embellishments in that kit.  The rest of the project is just text boxes, with different fonts, sizes & colours in them.

After the page was completed I printed it out & stuck it to some Soho Subway DSP in the frames.

MDS Supplies:
Embellishments: Lemonade Stand flower 2; Lemonade Stand large pearl
Punch: 1.25" circle punch filled with Lemonade Stand designer series paper 6
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find these items in my Store

MDS Digital Download - 130646 $27.95
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130646&dbwsdemoid=4001925
or you can have a free trial for 30 days - 130910
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=130910&dbwsdemoid=4001925


No comments:

Post a Comment